Participation at ZONE 4 TEENS involves physical activity. As devoted as we are to your safety, your safety is, in large part, dependent on your attitude and willingness to follow the posted rules.
By signing this agreement, you understand this is between “you” (the player and your affiliates) and “us” (Zone 4 Teens Inc, its owners, employees, builders, manufactures, designers). You wish to participate in activities at Zone 4 Teens now and in the future. You agree that whenever you are at Zone 4 Teens:
- Code of Conduct. You will play at Zone 4 Teens according to the posted rules or instructions given by staff members and agree to use the Zone 4 Teens facilities only in accordance with the Rules. You accept responsibility for damages you cause at Zone 4 Teens. Not following the rules or instructions given by staff members could result in you being ejected from the game(s). No compensation will be issued for ejections.
- Risk of Participation. You understand that participation involves physical activity that could result in injury. (Some risks include, but are not limited to the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment and injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the playing filed as well as making contact with other players or walls in the NerfGun arena.) You assume all risks of injury. The NerfGun arena is supervised, but portions of the arena are not supervised continuously.
- Waiver. You release and discharge Zone 4 Teens and its Associates from any liability, and any and all loss, damage, injury or expense to person or property that I or the Participants(s) may suffer as a result of using the premises and/or participating in any activities at Zone 4 Teens. You understand and agree that this waiver shall be effective and binding upon your heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
- Medical and Physical Problems. Players with medical conditions will inform Zone 4 Teens employees prior to purchasing games.
- Indemnity Agreement. You will indemnify and defend us from any claims or suits made by anyone arising out of your activity at Zone 4 Teens, (including all fees thereby incurred by us). Zone 4 Teens is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Media Release. Photographs and videos of the participant during the event may be used by Zone 4 Teens and other designated media. This release will grant Zone 4 Teens the right to distribute, broadcast, edit, translate or otherwise disseminate any sound, images, video taken at Zone 4 Teens of the above participant, without any further approval from you, in whole or in part, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed.
- Marketing Policy. All fields within the waiver may be used to transmit group photos and marketing material. By submitting your email address, you are opting in to receive marketing material by Zone 4 Teens. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Play Policy. All purchased games are non-refundable and must be played on the same day of purchase. We do not guarantee game times and player participation (people for you to play with or against).
By signing this waiver, I warrant and represent that I am the parent, legal guardian of or have been duly authorized by the parent or legal guardian to represent the Participant named below. I have read and understand this agreement and waiver. By hitting accept, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead which is available at our location.
By hitting accept, you are waiving that right. After consent, you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature. There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary.
TO DOWNLOAD WAIVER CLICK HERE